Ayurveda Yoga Training Certification Program
- Posted By : Mvayss-
- Posted Date : September 9, 2021
- EmailID : email@example.com
- Short URL : https://indi.in/XMJwL
- Rating :
- Vote Successful!
- Total Votes : 0
What is Maharishi Vagbhata Ayurveda & Yoga Shaikshik Santhan?
Maharishi Vagbhata Ayurveda & Yoga Shaikshik Santhan (MVAYES) is an autonomous institute established and incorporates by the act of SRA 2006 under the Govt. of Himachal for Ayurveda &Yoga Literacy under the guideline of national education policy 1986. MVAYV is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified and GMP certified and also accredited member of various national and international Bodies. MVAYES is primarily with a purpose to enhance reception of Ancient Indian System of Medicine to ensure effective and systematic instructions, schooling, training, research, development and application of Ayurveda, Yoga along with primitive health practices that are more effective in treating chronic conditions that do not respond well to conventional western medicines.
1. We have various faculty members who have vast experience from all of these different traditions and very good exposure of teaching Ayurveda, Yoga and holistic courses.
2. We have basic as well as advanced courses that students can cover at a pace of their own.
3. We have authorised center network in nationwide to promote training and development.
WE OFFER CORRESPONDENCE PROGRAM
Ayurvedic Studies Program
Yoga Studies Program
Naturopathy Studies Program
Vedic Studies Program
Alternative Therapy Studies Program
SHORT TERM COURSES
Tarot Reading|Crystal Therapy|Color Therapy|Reiki Healing|Pranic Healing|Runes Reading|Angel Board Reading|Coffee Cup Reading|Prashana Kundli|Healing With Crystals|Dowsing|How To Remove Negativity|Numerology|Astrologer|Vastu
STEPS TO ENROLL INTO AN ONLINE COURSE OF THE INSTITUTE
1. Login to www.mvayv.org and click on Apply now button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan the documents and upload them. Please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting application for all further references and communication.
2. Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. For the details of the DD, please refer to the Payment schedule section of this website. Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address.
3. Take two prints of the application form and sign them.
4. Send 1 hardcopy (2 hardcopies for international applicants) of each of the documents, attested by a Gazette officer/ Notary 3 Passport size photographs.
5. Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment.
ADDRESS: Mailing SPRS Old Building, VPO Kolang, Tehsil Lad Bharol, Distt Mandi, Himachal Pradesh -175016 (India) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.mvayv.org